This policy is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. Are you a private landlord or professional investor looking to compare Buytolet landlord house insurance or landlord contents insurance? Letcare Buytolet landlord policy is specifically designed to protect the landlord from risks associated with letting their property.

Besides Buytolet landlord insurance we also offer comprehensive tenants contents policy which covers tenants personal belongings. A Landlord that lets there property will need Buytolet landlord house insurance or Landlord contents insurance as a normal household policy will not cover them.